24 ago. 2011

blue like the ocean

Sin duda las fotos de ese día son mis preferidas, las vistas de las dos últimas son alucinantes.
Que mal me va a sentar cuando empiece el curso no poder actualizar el blog tanto como lo hago ahora, espero por lo menos poder hacerlo algún fin de semana, día festivo o puente.
Agosto, no te acabes nunca, por favor :(

The photos from that day are my favorites, no doubt. The views of the last two photos are amazing, but my face in those photos is the worst haha
September is coming and with it the classes so
I think I won't be able to update the blog as much as I do now, I hope at least update the blog the weekends.
August, don't ever finish please :(











11 comentarios:

  1. you look beautiful in the photos.
    I liked the place.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. spectacular photos! the water is the most beautiful shade of turquoise!

    thestylechildblog.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Gorgeous place!! It look sooo nice, and great casual outfit.

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Gorgeous photos, love your outfit! You look great :) ox

    ResponderEliminar
  5. -The pictures are blowing me away. I'm definitely subscribing to your blog! Please check out my blog when you get a chance.

    http://www.goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
    a fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night...I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love the photos! The crochet top looks lovely on you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. ¡Las vistas son preciosasssssssssss!
    Y no me refiero al mar, ¡Sino a ti!
    Tu blog me tiene enamorada, preciosidad ( L )
    Que fotazas... Lo adoro!

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...