16 ago. 2011

let it rain over me

Tenía muchas ganas de unos pendientes de plumas, muchísimas, hasta que ví esos en un puestecillo de la playa y me enamoré. Lo único que no me imaginaba es que serían tan frágiles ya que con mirarlos se estropean, pero supongo que como todos.
Y esa pulsera blanca de cascabeles tan bonita y a la que tenía tanto cariño me la cargué el último día, sí D:
Y nada más que decir sobre esas fotos, sonaré repetitiva pero el lugar también era impresionante :_

I really wanted a feather earrings and I saw these in a stand from the beach and I fell in love with them inmediately. The only thing I never imagined it would be so fragile as to watch them break down, but I guess like everyone else.
And the last day I broke the white bracelet of bells of the photos, I loved it D:
And nothing more to say about these pictures, I know I sound repetitive but the place was also awesome :_













10 comentarios:

  1. ke hermosa tus fotos!! ese lugar parese perfecto para veraniar! =) mi gusto tu blog! te sigo.. te pasas por el mio? bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. vaya, tengo que decirtelo.. ¡las fotos son preciosas!:)

    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Love ur watch!
    Take care xx

    www.mayaandsusannah.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. yees, I follow you:*
    You know, it's great places, gosh I want to go there! But I think I can do this just in next year.
    I like your watch and t-shirt! And you feather earrings beautiful! I like!

    xoxo
    http://atevazilerd.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Que fotos más bonitas. Y esos pendientes me encantan! Yo también tengo unos muy parecidos!
    besitos y pásate por mi blog! xx

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi:)
    Thanks for visit me :)
    yeaah I love Tokio Hotel guys :D

    I like your blog , i follow you :)
    xoxo.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. great photos ;)
    www.sajuki.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Your post was very inspiring. I like your writing style...a LOT!

    I'm trying to be come a member of Blogger's Wardrobe, a super exclusive blogging group that will revolutionize the fashion world. Please check out my post and click on the Blogger's Wardrobe link when you get a chance! Thanks so much!

    http://goodbadnfab.blogspot.com/2011/08/help-me-unlock-key-to-bloggers-wardrobe.html

    goodbadnfab

    style and musings of a LA fashion lawyer

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Beautiful outfit! :))

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...