14 ago. 2011

let's go to the beach

Creo que el amarillo es uno de los colores junto con el naranja que menos visto y no es porque no me gusten, todo lo contrario, es simplemente que me llama más lo azul, blanco, negro, gris, rosa y rojo. Pero he de decir que con el rosa queda genial :3
Me encantan esos shorts que siempre utilizo para ir a la playa o a la piscina, me da mucha rabia no recordar donde los compré :/
Intentaré contestar todos los comentarios lo antes posible, ¡gracias por esas casi 3,900 visitas! :D

I think yellow and orange are the colors I less wear and not because I dislike them, just the opposite, it's I prefer blue, white, black, gray, pink and red when wearing. But I must say that pink with yellow looks great :3
I love the shorts I always use to go to the beach or to the pool, I don't remember where I bought them :/

I will continue to answer all the comments as soon as possible, thank you for those nearly 3,900 hits! :D











14 comentarios:

  1. Loving the pink and yellow combo! Super summery, and it totally put a smile on my face!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. yellow... very fashion!
    love your blog! congrat
    xoxo
    http://modiscando.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Pink and yellow is the perfect combination! Such a perfect summery look! :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love the colours put together, this is a great outfit for the beach and those shorts are wicked!
    x

    ResponderEliminar
  5. yellow looks very good on you!
    lovely photos btw :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. You have a great blog. Thanks for all the support. You can also subscribe to mine as I did to yours. :)

    Please Visit My Blog http://www.infiniteaddiction.com.

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...