2 oct. 2011

Nylon TV + Lizzie Olsen

Increíble Lizzie Olsen para NYLON, necesito esa revista! Una pena que no la vendan aquí.. me encantaría tener todos los números en los que salen Mk & Ash y ahora Elizabeth :_ Me encantan las fotos que hacen siempre para Nylon.
El video del final del post no tiene desperdicio, me encanta esta mujer (:
Prometo contestar comentarios cuando tenga tiempo, odio tener esto tan abandonado :(
 
Incredible Lizzie Olsen for NYLON magazine, I need that magazine! Too bad they don't sell it here.. I'd love to have all the numbers in which Mary-Kate, Ashley and now Elizabeth appear :_ I love the photos that always make for Nylon <3
The video of the end of the post is priceless, I love this woman! (:
I promise to answer all the comments when I have time!











4 comentarios:

  1. Me encanta Elizabeth, sale genial en estás fotos!

    www.fashionsaveur.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. great pictures ! I very like it !
    ;*

    if u want ask me anything in my new post and follow me :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hey lovely :)
    great post, very inspirational !!
    love your blog :)
    would you like to follow each other, this would be a great honour for me ?
    xx
    melina from melina-lajolie.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...