10 mar. 2012

18



Pedazo de viernes tarde/noche! Buena compañía, risas, tonterías, fotos.. y todo eso por mis 18, que pese a haberlos cumplido el pasado martes día 6, creo que sigo sin hacerme a la idea. Todo el mundo está deseando alcanzar esa cifra menos yo, creo que lo único que me apasiona de tenerlos es pensar en sacarme el carnet de conducir yyyy... nada más. Porque aunque suene feo, es la misma mierda pero con distinto nombre. Pero aunque piense esto no me quejo de tenerlos, todo llega y ya son míos!
Como buena amante del rosa, aproveché para ponerme esa chaqueta de la que tanto hablé aquí y el anillo de H&M <3
Y nada más, se dio genial y soy feliz!! POR FIN TENGO BORN TO DIE <3 Además de algunas cositas que me regalaron que son ferbkjbgrsfkh. :)
Siento jorobar las fotos con el copy, pero si no lo hago no soy yo x) 

It was a lovely Friday afternoon & night! Good company, laughts, good food, photos.. and all this was for my 18 bday party. My birthday was the 6th but the B-day party was yesterday.. I think I still can't believe that I'm 18 now. Everyone is waiting to reach eighteen but me, I think the only thing I love about have 18 years old is thinking about getting my driver's license and... no more. Because it sounds ugly but it's the same shit but with a different name. But even if you think that I don't complain of them, everything comes and 18 are already mine!
Yes, I love pink. I wore that looooovely pink jacket (do you remember this post?and the H&M's ring <3
And nothing else to day, it was great and I'm happy! I HAVE FINALLY BORN TO DIE <3 Besides a few things that are ferbkjbgrsfkh (AWESOME, I mean). :)
Sorry for the copy in the photos x)

10 comentarios:

  1. Ohh Lana is gorgeous! And you too:))

    http://gorgeouslookolga.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi dear! I love Lana Del Rey too :)

    I hope you like and also follow my blog! I'm waiting for your comments :)

    http://www.acupofashion.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh darling, I love your blog! I was looking for nice blogs through my friend's blog and found yours, if you would like we could both follow each other? Let me know in a comment lovely! Mine's: www.elishayates.com

    <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Happy Birthday! Sounds like it was a good one :)

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. loove the pink colorss
    amazing

    love alex

    itsmineimadeit.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Happy Bday! Nice rings

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I love that nail polish & that ring!

    Happy Belated birthday! I hope you enjoyed your party :)

    xx

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...