4 abr. 2012

Ombre hair


Ombre hair o lo que es lo mismo, mechas degradadas, raices oscuras y puntas claras. Un estilo que está muy de moda en celebrities como Alexa Chung, Lauren Conrad, Drew Barrymore, Mila Kunis o Rachel Bilson y entre bloggers como Miss Pandora, LA from LA's blog y Rumi Neely de Fashion Toast
He de reconocer que me encanta desde que se lo vi a Rachel Bilson y Rumi Neely, da un toque informal y queda genial.

Ombre hair or what is the same, degraded strands, dark roots and light ends. A hairstyle that is very fashionable in celebrities like Alexa Chung, Lauren Conrad, Drew Barrymore, Rachel Bilson or Mila Kunis and among bloggers as Miss PandoraLA from LA's blog and Rumi Neely from Fashion Toast.
I must admit that I love this hairstyle since I saw Rachel Bilson and Rumi Neely, gives a fresh touch and looks so great.

14 comentarios:

  1. I like Mila Kunis look the best. It is a subtle change from the root to the end.


    Nathalie
    http://nathaliecalifornie.blogspot.com/

    My first blog Giveaway: http://nathaliecalifornie.blogspot.com/2012/04/mary-see-concours-carte-cadeaux.html

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love ombre! I am wondering how it will look on my red hair :)

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. it looks really good at them, but i am not sure if something like this would fit me :/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love this kind of highligts!!!
    wonderful post!
    ciao my dear friend!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Yo quiero!!

    Besos,
    MJ

    idramtwithaudreyh.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Next week I'm going to give it a try !

    ResponderEliminar
  7. love those hair styles ;)


    xx teenj

    ResponderEliminar
  8. obsessed with ombre hair! love your blog!
    following you now! xo jenny

    my blog // my facebook page // shop my closet

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...