20 may. 2012

new obsession


I'm completely OBSESSED with Hart Of Dixie since the first episode I saw. HOD is an American series that premiered on The CW. The producers are the same as Gossip Girl. 
Do you know Rachel Bilson? She's the main character, I love Rachel and you'll love her in this show!
Some days ago The CW renewed HOD for a second season and I'm so happy for that!!!!
I seriously recommend all of you to watch it. It's so addictive and has only one season with 22 episodes!!
In case you see the show already, what do you think? Do you like it? I'm team Zade, of course (Wade and Zoe, previous photo)..  What are you waiting for? Spread the word!

4 comentarios:

  1. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I must see this show! Thanks for sharing :)

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you so much! <3 I was wondering if you would like to follow each other's blogs?
    I just thought it would be really great to have a new blogger friend like you.
    You can follow me (via GFC) by clicking this link. I'll follow back. :)

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...