11 jul. 2012

Pretty Little Liars



This is one of those series that I've always wanted to see but I never had the opportunity and now has become my new obsession.  
The question I ask myself is: How I haven't discovered PLL before? Oh my! It's one of my favorite series now. It's amazing, everything: the plot, the characters, the story... Yes, I can't stop watching PLL!!
I recommend it to all of you! Does anyone watch PLL? What do you think about it? What's your favourite character/actor/actress? Let me know!
I know I have a loooot of comments to answer, be patient, I'll answer them all asap! :)

4 comentarios:

  1. Miré la primera temporada, pero la dejé abandonada... es que miro demasiadas series!! Me gustaba muchísimo Aria (si es que se llama así). Este verano pensaba retomarla.

    Besos,
    MJ

    http://idreamtwithaudreyh.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This series has been on my to watch list for awhile and I still have not have time to watch it. After reading your post, I will definitely start watching this soon :)

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love them! Aria - the best! ahah and hat about you? whom you like more?
    <3

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...