6 dic. 2012

Isabel Marant sneakers


The first time I saw them I didn't like them at all but now... the only thing I know is that I want a black ones!
I don't know what to do because I think they are lovely, comfortable and look good with every outfit but at the same time I think that in a couple of years (or maybe months) they will be old fashioned and I'm sure it won't be the same and I probably won't like them. Aaaaaaggg... decisions, decisions...
Furthermore, there are ''fake ones'' (equals and much cheaper) in a lot of shops and it catches my attention! And whenever I see them I want a pair!
What do you think? Love them or hate them?

6 comentarios:

  1. LOL, I was just thinking the same thing. When I just saw them I hated them and now they are growing on me and I like the blk and white ones. It reminds me how I felt about uggs when I saw them I hated them and now I love them and cant live without them in the winter!
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I had just preordered them earlier today, but I decided not to and cancelled my order. I think that if you are going to invest in designer pieces, you should make it something timeless and unique, not something that will, like you pointed out, be out in a couple of seasons and that has literally thousands of copies floating around. So I would advice you not to do it and just get a pair from Zara or somewhere. :) x


    Fashion Landscape

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hopе yοu will not mind me stopping by and ѕауing thanks to
    you for your blog ρost - it truly helped
    My website :: amberzone.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Nice blog! im following you now with GFC and bloglovin!
    please follow me back ;)

    http://are-you-gonna-be-my-girl.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I have a pair of black wedge sneakers :) You can see them in my last outfit post.

    xx http://thefashionencore.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...