1 ene. 2013

Ashley Madekwe outfits part I


I'm already in love with Ashley Madekwe and her blog! This is what I was talking about in the last post.
Ashley is one of the actresses of Revenge and looking for information about her (I love every single outfit she wears in that series) I found her blog, in one word: amazing.
Definitely, this girl has it: sense of style. Do you want to see more? Take a look: Ring My Bell.
These are four of my favourite Ashley's outfits. Which one do you prefer?

Happy 2013 to everyone!

3 comentarios:

  1. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something that I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your
    next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

    Here is my page ... Spot it game
    Also visit my webpage : spot it game

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Loving your blog dear! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin and fb if you want...just let me know :3 <3
    MARC JACOBS GIVEAWAY!

    NEW POST UP!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ME ENCANTA ESTA CHICA!!! adoro su estilo... tu blog está genial ;) te sigo.

    http://manuchicdesire.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...