1 mar. 2013

My eFoxCity favourites


Probably most of you know this wonderful online shop but today I wanted to show you some of my favourite pieces from eFoxCity.com.
I love all their rings, earrings, ear cuffs, necklaces and bracelets (especially the ones of the previous collage) and they also have very good prices! But there is more, take a look at their website by cliking here: online clothes cheap (with big quality and low prices), womens clothing sale and also men's pants. My favourite category is the jewelry but I also like their variety of beautiful dresses. Visit eFoxCity and tell me what do you think about it!

13 comentarios:

  1. Oooh, me encanta la joyería de efoxcity! El collar es bonita y me encanta el anillo estrella de mar!

    xo,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great picks of accessories, love them all...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


    NEW POST UP!


    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ahh, I love all these statement pieces, especially the necklaces!

    Blog|Facebook

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Love the first necklace, its something I need in my jewellery box.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and i'm following you now !

    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  7. muchas gracias por tu comentario!!!
    http://fashioncloset12.blogspot.com.es/
    un besazo!!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Me encantan los collares!!No conocía tu blog pero ya te sigo! Espero que te guste el mío y si es así, sígueme!Besitos

    www.mylovelyfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hey dear, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog :>
    I really like efoxcity, but I ´ve never ordered anything there.
    What about you, could you tell me how good the quality is and how long the shipping-service takes?
    I especially love the golden bracelet which I´ve also seen on ebay. <3

    xoxo, Laura from jumpers-and-coffee.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. cute accessories, the starfish ring is so sweet :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...