9 mar. 2013

New items


My first post being a year older! Thank you all for your birthday whises :)
These are my new items: aztec leggins from Stradivarius (although I'm not a big fan of wearing leggins but I like them! A similar ones were in my last wishlist post: click here), a sweeeeeeeeet pink sweater from the same shop as a gift from my bff (I'm in love with that neon pink color), L'Oréal Preference Wild Ombre Kit (after some months I will try to do the Ombre hair at home! Not sure when I will use it but I can't wait) and that nail polish I showed you some posts ago, it's a magnetic one and I like the result.






10 comentarios:

  1. Love the sweater, such a nice colour!

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Me gusta mucho tu blog!!. El sweter rosa esta hermoso. Cariños!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. me encantan los leggings y la sudadera! que guay que te vas hacer el pelo asi :) te quedara genial! un beso
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. like the sweater a lot. thank you for stopping by.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Te as atrevido con el kit de mechas californianas?Yo fui a la pelu porque no me atreviaaaaaaaa a hacerlo en casa!Y estoy muy contenta, me gusta mucho! Fotitos del resultadooo!Me gustan mucho los leggins x cierto!!
    Muackkkkkkkkkk!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Amazing itens! I loved your blog!
    What do you think about
    follow each other?
    It would be great :) , if you follow me, I'll follow you back^^
    PS: And left a message with your blog adress, ok?

    Greetings,
    Michelle Duarte

    http://leblogdemichelle-d.blogspot.com.br/

    Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Blog-de-Michelle/522904717719942

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Nice Blog :)
    Check out my blog at: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Great blog and nice leggings <3

    love
    http://www.meghasarin.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. prints of leggings is nice! <3
    Mind to follow each other on GFC, FB, Twitter?

    www.donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    have blessed day!

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...