16 abr. 2013

Favourite dresses from eFoxCity




Hey everyone! Today I wanted to show you some of my favourite dresses from the online shop eFoxCity. I think they all are perfect for summer but I really love the third one and the first one of the second photo! Which one is your fav?
Talking about eFoxCity, I invite you to take a look at their website, they have wonderful dresses and a great variety of jewelry! They also have men's clothingcheap designer jacket for women and men's hoodies.
As you may know some days ago I received my new and lovely earrings from eFoxCity, they are so similar to the classic Chanel ones (a picture of them is in the last post) and last but not least, I also showed you some of their amazing jewelry: click here if you didn't read my post about it :)

17 comentarios:

  1. Love the green and the white dress, such stunning choices.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hola Beatriz gracias por pasar por mi blog

    creo que todos se ven muy bien me gusta el vestido color peach

    ya te sigo por GFC and blogloving

    Tengo nuevo post si quieres pasar

    gaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That green dress is beautiful!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you for stopping by and for your great comment...hope your day is going well!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Genial! Me quedo con la página web para echarle un vistazo.
    Un besitooo*


    NEW POST
    www.streetstylev.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. That dresses are really so nice. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Great inspiration! :) love the white dress with black sleeves! :)

    www.lorietta.cz

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Thanks for your comment! :) You have an awesome blog, so of course I want to follow.

    Have a nice day! xx

    ResponderEliminar
  9. nice dresses!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. i totally love the orange one! and your blog is so niceee im followin! xx

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I adore your blog! Following you now on Bloglovin and GFC, hope you visit me and if you like Follow back so that we can stay connected!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ResponderEliminar
  12. nice dresses dear! Wanna follow each other?
    Love, Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ResponderEliminar
  13. WOW. I want all of this dresses. ! <3
    Great post! :)
    What about follow each other?

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Thanks for getting back at me dear, I'm following you now too!

    Roxx~
    http://roxxanaifrim.blogspot.ro/

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...