27 abr. 2013

Neon pink II

Jacket: H&M / Sweater: Stradivarius / Jeans: H&M / Bag: Stradivarius / Boots: Marypaz

That's what I wore today. I'm so into this colour right now and I don't even know why. This is my new bag (I bought it yesterday) from Stradivarius and it has the same neon colour on the inside. I don't like my face, the photos and everything as usual but... Btw, happy weekend!

Estoy participando en un sorteo gracias a cupon.es donde puedes ganar el perfume ''Coco Mademoiselle'' de Chanel. El sorteo es solo para residentes en España y acaba el 30 de abril, más info. pinchando aquí :)

9 comentarios:

  1. Love it! so cute :)

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love the neon pink! :)

    Hugs
    www.adicters.blgospot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Amazing Outfit ,love it! Great Bag!

    kisses :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. great outfit,love the neon pink pop and bag is fab!
    Do visit my blog and if you like,follow on GFC,Facebook,Bloglovin,Intsagram and Twitter,leave a comment and i'll surely follow back!
    Kisses
    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hola guapa!
    Bonito post!
    tengo un super sorteo de Haute1 en mi blog, pasate!!
    the midniteblues
    Xx

    ResponderEliminar
  6. que lindo bolso!!
    guapa!
    xx
    Juls de http://romanholidayclothes.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Vi el bolsito en Str y me encantó, es super lucido y llamativo. Ideal combinado con el swater.
    besos http://cute-m.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...