26 may. 2013

Sweet dreams are made of this

 Some of the photos I took at the concert <3

This is just a personal post but I needed to share it! I saw One Direction live in Madrid and I'm still speechless and so so happy. I had the chance to see them last year when they were doing some promotion in Spain of their new album Take Me Home, they were really nice because after 3 hours of waiting (some fans were waiting about 7 hours or more) at their hotel they got out to say ''hi'' to all the fans. It was just amazing. I did not take photos because of my excitement and the lack of lights but I won't forget those 10 minutes or so never. But their last concert in Madrid was incredible... I had such a hard day but it was worth it seeing them live after all. They were really nice just being them and saying words in Spanish all the time. The worst part is that I was not able to bring my reflex camera to the concert so the photos and videos are just ''normal quality''. I'm depressed now that the concert is over and I need to see them again, so I'm looking forward to their next tour next year because it's going to be soooooo big :')

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi doll, the concert sounds amazing, so thrilling that you attended!

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...