8 jun. 2013

New little things




Nail polishes from Astor and Maybelline / Bikini from Pull&Bear / Necklaces from Chik

It's all about blue and mint tones! I'm so into those colours right now and I don't even know why, I guess I love them more than I knew I did. So here they are my last purchases... I'm still obsessed with nail polishes (Do I have 50 already? crazy) and I loved these three colours, especially the light blue one and I have to add that it's really good (it lasts almost a week).
Do you remember this post? Yes, the bikini is the same one as the one of the second photo. I have been in love with it for a long time so now it's mine!
The necklaces were also love at first sight and I think they are a must-have since they are ''statement necklaces'' and they are perfect for any outfit and also perfect for summer (a few days ago I made a post with my favourite ones).

14 comentarios:

  1. love, love, love and love! I want it all!

    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh,blue is my fave colour! And these nailpolishes are the bomb!
    Love the bikini as well,soo cute! :)
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Fabulous new buys, the bikini is so cute and a great color and love the pretty necklaces.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Okay your statement necklace, I want!!

    xo Sally
    www.goldcouture.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Really nice items. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging

    ResponderEliminar
  7. love all! follow you now xjesss
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ResponderEliminar
  8. ooh i love those last two colorful necklaces!! theyre so cute :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I have the same nailpolishes!! So cutes!!! :)

    http://conmisbailarinas.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I love mint a blue tones too! The bikini is lovely =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Cute necklaces!

    http://delightfulsunflower.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Nice!:)

    XXX: coladitaporlaropa.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...