6 jul. 2013

I don't care, I love it!


I have to stop buying new stuff, I know. I have never been obsessed with makeup (and I think I am not yet) but these last days I have been watching a lot of tutorials and beauty channels on YouTube and I already have some favourite beauty gurus (should I write a post with my fav ones?).
Anyway, yesterday I bought most of the stuff that appears in the picture. I'm already in love with that pink eyelash curler from H&M. My old one broke and I decided to buy that one and give it a try, I have heard good things about it and I cannot wait to use it (I have also heard that the Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler is the best eyelash curler EVER, some of the beauty gurus I know seem to be obsessed with it).
As I said before I am not and I have never been so much into makeup, those palettes (Nudes Eyeshadow Palette from H&M and Quattro Eyeshadow ''To Die For'' from Essence) are my very first ones. I was thinking in a ''natural look'' when I bought those ones and I cannot wait to use them on me.
I also bought the Stay All Day Concealer from Essence which I'm actually using more as an eyeshadow primer rather than a concealer itself. The last thing is also in my makeup bag is that blue dual sharpener from Essence which I really needed.

- Follow me on Bloglovin' :)

6 comentarios:

  1. i love the shades of the shadows from essence!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love both the shadow palettes, really pretty and versatile shades.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ME ENCANTA TU BLOG!
    Está muy pero que muy bien, Bea.
    Te sigo preciosa :)
    Pśate por mi blog sigueme y comenta en algun post :)
    Un besazoooo

    http://penifc5.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. me encantan las sombras!
    besitos

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hola!!acabo de conocer tu blog y me quedo a seguirte para no perderme las novedades!!
    Te invito a visitar el mío por si quieres pasar!
    Te espero en:
    http://www.miredline.blogspot.de

    Muchas gracias!

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...