22 ago. 2013

1D Movie Premiere - favourite outfits


Here you have another post full of outfits I have been loving! Two days ago was the 1D Movie Premiere in London (I would love to have been there) and the red carpet showed us these lovely outfits. Perrie and Eleanor looked amazing, probably my two favs on the red carpet. Perrie looks gorgeous with that black and nude dress and the same applies to Eleanor. Eleanor wears probably one of the most simple outfits I have ever seen on a red carpet but she looks stunning anyway (she also has such a great figure, look at those legs!) and I do LOVE that kind of sandals. Which outfit do you like the most?

- Follow me on Bloglovin'

3 comentarios:

  1. This is the best I have ever seen Little Mix look

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Elearon Calder's outfit!!

    www.conmisbailarinas.com
    Now in Facebook!! --> www.facebook.com/conmisbailarinas

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love Elearon Calder's outfit and Zoe Sugg's!

    xo, Delightful Sunflower

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...