26 ago. 2013

MTV VMA 2013 Red Carpet



These were some of my fav outfits of the Video Music Awards 2013 that took place yesterday in NYC. I really like how Joan Smalls, Ciara and Allison Williams looked on the red carpet. Selena Gómez and Taylor Swift were scarily beautiful once again, I always love their outfits. I'm also in looooooove with Rita Ora's second outfit (not the one of the red carpet) in total red, LOVE that Versace dress. And last but not least Katy Perry, who wore a leopard print dress (it is so ROAR, isn't it?).

- Follow me on Bloglovin'

1 comentario:

  1. Amazing outfits ! I especially love Selena and Taylor. Just didn't like Taylors attitude that night blaah XD xx
    Discover my Stylish Confessions♥

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...