30 ago. 2013

Recent beauty purchases


As the title says these are my last beauty purchases. As you can see everything is from Essence and Deliplus. I only own three different mascaras and the Maximum definition volume mascara from Essence is definitely my favourite one, my lashes look so long and defined. I actually love the formula. The I love extreme crazy volume mascara from the same brand is pretty much the same, it gives length and separates your lashes a lot and I also like the brush.
The Stays no matter what waterproof eyepencil is just another black waterproof eyepencil, it lasts A LOT and that's why I like it. The last item I bought from Essence is the I love stage eyeshadow base, it's an essential from that brand because everyone seems to love it so I had to give it a try!
And finally the Nice & Chic eyeliner pen and the Red lip crayon from deliplus. Now I have three different lip crayons (these two and the red one) and I loooove them! Have you tried any of these products?

- Follow me on Bloglovin'

4 comentarios:

  1. I don't have any of these products , but it looks nice =)

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know!
    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/
    Beauty review, D.I.Y, Beauty Tips and more...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I always like trying out new products, these looks really great! Thanks for sharing hun! Thanks for your kind thoughts, have a wonderful weekend!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hola!yo probé el delineador de Essence y va genial, dura incluso hasta el día siguiente si no te desmaquillas. Geniales estas beauty compras, un beso y gracias por pasarte por mi blog, eres bienvenida cuando quieras!

    http://miredline.blogspot.de/

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...