10 sept. 2013

For the lips...

Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick #101
Kiss Care Love Lipbalm from Essence in #04 caribbean sunrise
Essence Lipstick in #53 all about cupcake

I'm not a lipstick person but I actually like them anyway, specially if they are in nude and pink tones. Those three are my newest ones. I have always been curious about the line of Kate Moss lipsticks by Rimmel London so I decided to try that lovely pink one. The only thing I don't like about matte lipsticks is that they make my lips so dry but that's something I knew before buying it. The shade #101 is so pigmented and I love the colour of it!
Moving on to Essence, I love everything about this brand but the lipsticks are not that good. They have lots of different shades as well but they are not pigmented at all, you have to apply four or five coats if you want some colour on your lips. The Kiss Care Love Lipbalm in #04 caribbean sunrise is just a lipbalm that smells amazing. 
Lastly, the #53 all about cupcake Essence lipstick is so creamy and shiny with such a lovely pink/coral shade, I like it! 
Have you tried any of these products?

- Follow me on Bloglovin'

4 comentarios:

  1. I have not tried any of these brand, so it was nice to read this post =)

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. LOVE YOUR BLOG =)
    following you now Maybe follow back??
    -Mireia
    www.thelittlesecretsblog.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Lovely post! xxx

    wwwfashionlifebarcelona.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Me encantan los pintalabios, realmente bonitos! Seguro que te favorecen mucho :)
    Pásate por mi blog, estoy buscando sugerencias para cambiar de dirección y poner un título con gancho, toda recomendación la consideraré. Y además nuevo post, corre y ayúdame!
    xx

    http://penifc5.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...