18 sept. 2013

GlossyBox 2º Aniversario



Jelly Pong Pong 2-in-1 eyeliner & eyeshadow
Océane Makeup Remover Pen
Emite Makeup Eyelash Curler
L'Action Paris - Anti-stress Face Mask
Shea Butter Body Silk by Nougat London

Those are all the products that I received some days ago (I know, a bit too late) from the August GlossyBox. I have been addicted to this type of boxes since this summer and this is actually the second one I got.
My favourite items are definitely the eyelash curler and the eyeliner & eyeshadow pen, I cannot wait to use them!

What do you think of GlossyBox? Have you subscribed?

- Follow me on Bloglovin'

5 comentarios:

  1. A really wonderful array of products, I would want the eyelash curler from this cute box

    ResponderEliminar
  2. These products all look amazing! Lovely photographs.

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com
    twitter + instagram: @meeranavlakha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You got some really amazing things here just love it x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. que cosas tan bonitas! me encanta todo!
    besitos y feliz finde

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...