22 feb. 2016

For your eyelids...


Color Tattoo cream eyeshadows from Maybelline, I consider them to be the perfect option for a quick makeup look. Their pigmentation is really great and they claim to last 24 hours on your eyelids (haven't tried them for that long though but they do last a long time). There are a lot of shades and I would love to try a couple more (specially the 98 Creamy Beige from the new ''Creamy Mattes'' range). I cannot compare them to the paint pots from MAC because I don't own any of them but they are a really good low-cost alternative. My favourite ones are Metallic Pomegranate and On and on Bronze. I bought Permanent Taupe on feelunique.com because that shade is not sold in Spain and I wanted to try it, it is a beautiful taupe colour (as the name suggests). They are about 6€ although their price may vary depending on the website you buy them.

Sombras en crema Color Tattoo de Maybelline, me parecen la opción perfecta para cualquier maquillaje rápido. Se trabajan fácilmente y la pigmentación y duración son estupendas, al igual que la variedad de colores. No puedo compararlas con los paint pots de MAC ya que no tengo ninguno, pero dicen que son su versión low-cost perfecta. Me gustaría hacerme con más colores (sobre todo probar el 98 Creamy Beige de los ''Creamy Mattes'' que salieron hace poco). De los tres que tengo mis favoritos son Metallic Pomegranate (un color borgoña precioso que lo encuentro estupendo para ojos verdes) y el conocidísimo On and on Bronce (un color bronce basiquísimo y muy ponible). El tono Permanent Taupe lo compré en feelunique.com porque no se comercializa en España, es un tono topo mate muy bonito pero considero que no me favorece tanto como los anteriores. Su precio ronda los 6€ aunque varía según tiendas.

14 comentarios:

  1. I love this cream shadows and they actually are very good alternatives to the MAC eyeshadows.
    I like your blog very much and love to follow you via GFC and Bloglovin'
    Hope you like my blog aswell! ♥

    Best wishes,
    Gilda

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello dear! Your blog is fantastic!

    Maybe we could follow each other? If you'd like it please follow me on the both of my blogs :

    NEW POST --->http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/02/tomorrow-is-monday.html
    NEW POST --->http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/02/17th-episode-got-me-like.html

    And let me know in the comments of my newest posts so I can follow you back!

    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Super Nice Colors

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Great post,love these colours!! This photo is so professional,love it! Love this post,too :)
    Do you want that we follow each other? Let me know if you do! :*
    New post---> beautyshapes3.blogspot.hr

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi dear ♥
    I love the blog!
    You have a new follower haha

    xoxo,
    http://mylifesdetails.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Amazing post! I'm following you, I hope you will follow back ♥ http://everythinggirlneedstoknow.blogspot.ba/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Dear, I follow you back now #344
    Love
    xoxo

    www.bekleveer.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Love this colors!
    xoxo
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/donkeycool-4487669

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Followed you back! Why not also follow each other on Instagram? :)

    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I really love the colors. Nice products :)

    Patty :)
    http://www.measlychocolate.de

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Eyeshadows colourtatoo are great! :)
    Dear, follow your blog :) Hope you follow me too.
    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Me encantan las sombras en crema..:D
    un beso grande.

    http://www.memoriesapril.com

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...