25 feb. 2016

Love list

1. // 2. // 3. // 4. // 5. // 6. // 7.


Some of my current obsessions. 1. Mary-Lou Manizer from The Balm aka THE highlighter. I really want to get my hands on it since everyone seems to rave about how beautiful and unique it is. 2. Green bomber jacket, I don't know why but I am so into that green colour lately... and I love bomber jackets. 3. Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in the shade Nude-ist. Another product I have heard a lot of (on YouTube mostly), it claims to be super matte and long-lasting, I'm in love with that shade! 4. Bag from Stradivarius. Am I the only one or is it similar to a bag from Céline? Either way I really really like it. 5. Caramel eyeshadow from Nabla. I have been ages trying to get my hands on Uninterrupted eyeshadow from MAC and now it seems to be discontinued... Caramel from Nabla seems to be a great dupe of it. 6. Same bomber jacket as number 2 but in a burgundy colour. 7. Liquid lipstick from NYX in the shade Soft-Spoken. A lovely dark nude/brown shade plus it is matte <3

Algunas de las cosas de las que estoy encaprichada. 1. Iluminador Mary-Lou Manizer de The Balm o EL iluminador por excelencia. Llevo meses escuchando a youtubers hablar maravillas de él, tengo muchas ganas de probarlo. 2. Bomber en color verde kaki. 3. Pintalabios Rouge Edition Velvet de Bourjois en el tono Nude-ist. Otro producto del cual he oído maravillas, lo que más me gusta es que es mate, duradero y nude/rosita. 4. Bolso de Stradivarius. Me recuerda mucho a un modelo de Céline, me encanta. 5. Sombra Caramel de Nabla. Muy similar a Uninterrupted de MAC, la cual creo que ha sido descatalogada... 6. La misma chaqueta bomber que la número 2 pero en borgoña/burdeos. 7. Pintalabios líquido de NYX en el tono Soft-Spoken. Un nude oscuro amarronado precioso (y mate <3)

21 comentarios:

  1. amazint list! <3
    http://therunwhy.blogspot.mx/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. In love total con las bombers, tengo fichada ya más de una!
    Un besito guapa

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Me encantan los labiales! Estaría encantada de probarlos
    Espero tu opinión en mi último post, besitos !

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Great post! I followed your blog.Can you follow back please?
    http://ameliabelieveme.blogspot.ba/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Amazing post, dear! :) Do you want to follow each other? If yes, please follow me with GFC and Google, instagram, write a comment
    and I follow you back :)

    With love.
    Diana.
    http://www.mirandabeautyworld.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Love those jackets! Great wish list! xx

    If you want please visit my blogs, it means so much to me:
    NEW POST --->http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/02/tmi-tag.html
    NEW POST --->http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/02/let-them-say-what-they-want.html

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Nice wishlist! Would you like to follow each other ? Let me know in comments: beautybyshoppingholicgirl.blogspot.hr

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Fantastic blog! :) I follow you :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Lovely wishlist ^^ Love the bag ^^

    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    Please Let me know if you follow me and I’ll follow back asap!

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I'm following you now,too :)
    beautyshapes3.blogspot.hr

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Me encanta todo!!!
    Mil besos.

    http://www.memoriesapril.com

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I love the jacket in number 6 <3

    I am following your blog via GFC and bloglovin and I would love it if you followed me back, thanks :3

    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com
    Walking Freckle

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I love your blog!
    Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    xoxo, Nastya

    MY BLOG NASTYA DEUTSCH

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Amazing post.
    I following your blog now,please follow me back ;)

    mypinkdreams3.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Yesss Yesss Yesss!!! It's all about the bomber jackets haha!!!
    Loving your wishlist by the way
    xxx
    Winnie
    itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ResponderEliminar
  16. i love everything you mentioned here! need to get a burgundy bomber asap x

    darcia.pl

    ResponderEliminar
  17. love the choices! :)

    Please check my Blog!! :)

    http://www.alessabernal.com/

    Alessa Bernal :)

    ResponderEliminar
  18. 2. bomber jacket is great and super color! Super choise.

    Bea, would You like follow via GFC? Let me know...
    blog minimalissmo

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...